We’ve reached end of term again, and The Morning Paper will be taking a two-week break, beginning again on Monday 16th April.
I hope you enjoyed the selections from the last three months. So much great research, it’s hard to highlight just a few! But in case you missed them, here’s a small selection covering a diverse range of topics.
- Mastering chess and shogi by self-play
- Some thoughts on security after ten years of qmail 1.0
- The paradigms of programming
- Quantum computing in the NIQS era and beyond
- SoK: Consensus in the age of blockchains
- Apps, trackers, privacy, and regulators
- Anna: a KVS for any scale
See you in a couple of weeks, and thanks for reading!